Last updated: 9 July 2021
- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, or when you interact with us in any form, including third-party applications controlled by Layered.
- In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Layered.
How we use your personal data
- This section explains what categories of data that we process, the sources we obtain data from, the purposes for which we process the personal data, how we share your personal data, how we allow for third-party analytics.
- We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, profile picture, phone number, postal address, credit card information and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
- When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services. The information we collect is including:
3.1. Log information: we log information about your use of our services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your ip address and the page you visited before navigating to our services.
- In order to provide you with access to the website, or to provide you with better service in general, we may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third-party service whose application you have authorized or used to sign in) and combine that with information we collect through our services. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
- We use information about you for various purposes. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services. The purposes is including:
- We may share personal information about you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services. The information we may share about you is as follows:
Providing your personal data to others
- We may provide your personal data to other members of our group of companies if it’s reasonable necessary.
- We may provide your personal data to our professional advisors for the purpose of obtaining advice etc., if it’s reasonably necessary.
- We may provide your personal data to our suppliers and subcontractors if it’s reasonably necessary.
- We may provide your personal data to be handled by our payment services providers for the purpose of processing your payment.
International transfer of your personal data
- Our office and employees are physically located in Sweden. According to the European Commision, free movement of data is not restricted or prohibited within EU/EEA.
- Our subcontractors and third-party service providers are located in the following countries, for which, according to the European Commision, an “adequacy decision” has been made with respect to this country and transfers of data to this country will be protected by appropriate safeguards;
How long we will store your data
- We will not keep personal data for longer than necessary for the purposes that we are storing the data.
- The personal data that we store to fulfill our obligations and services to visitors of our website will be retained for a minimum of one month and a maximum of 24 months. This includes the data that our visitors provide us with through signup forms, registration forms, contact forms and messages via email, phone or other means of communication.
- The personal data that we store to fulfill our obligations to users of our applications will be retained for as long as determined necessary. We will deem it necessary to retain the data if the data is necessary for us to store to be able to provide and deliver the services that our users expect of us.
- However the provisions in section 5 we will once every 6 months evaluate the need to store and retain the personal data that we have.
- If we have retained personal data for more than 24 months and the personal data has not been used in any way or is not deemed necessary to keep in any way we will delete the data.
- We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Cookies does not typically contain information that specifically identify a user personally, but it can store personal information about you and that information can be linked to any other information that are stored about you, if the information is contained from cookies.
- 4. Advertising & Marketing:
Opt-in / opt-out
- If you signup on our website to hear more about our services we will ensure that you have an easy to understand opt-in solution, where you can choose to opt-in to receive communication.
- In the opt-in form it will be clearly described for what purpose we will use the data that you provide us with.
- If you opt-in to receive communication from us we will make it easy for you to opt-out again by simple letting us know that you no longer wish to receive any further communication from us.
- If you choose to opt-out of receiving communication from us, and this will hinder us in providing you the service that you have requested from us, and/or paid for to us, we will let you know that we will no longer be able to provide you with our services.
- If you are a visitor of our website, and have chosen to opt-in to receive promotional emails from us, you will furthermore have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving any promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails that we send you with promotional emails.
- You may instruct us in not processing your personal data for any marketing purposes.
- You have the right to instruct us to provide you with the information that we have available in our possession about you.
- If permitted by law we may withhold personal information about you if you request us to provide you with all the information we have available about you.
- Under the data protection law you have the right of access as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-15-gdpr/
- Under the data protection law you have the right to rectification as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-16-gdpr/
- Under the data protection law you have the right to erasure as described herehttps://gdpr-info.eu/art-17-gdpr/
- Under the data protection law you have the right to restriction of processing as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-18-gdpr/
- Under the data protection law you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-19-gdpr/
- Under the data protection law you have the right to data portability as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-20-gdpr/
- Under the data protection law you have the right to object as described here https://gdpr-info.eu/art-21-gdpr/
- Our website and applications are owned and operated by Layered AB
- Our company is registered with the authorities in Sweden with the registration number 556618-2944.
- Our company is physically located at Birger Jarlsgatan 37, 111 45 Stockholm, Sweden, which also serves as our primary place of business.
- You can contact us in the following ways:
Our data protection officer
- Our data protection officers contact details are the following: