Ticking Wool Rug Bone White
Hard to decide? You're welcome to order a free product sample from the drop-down menu above.a
Introducing our Country House Collection, a curated selection of handmade rugs and a sofa. With extra attention to simple, elegant, and timeless design these pieces are designed to last for a long time to come. Handmade elegance at its best.
Hand made flat weave rug in 100% wool. The Punja technique of the rug creates a sturdier structure which means this rug is made to last. The Ticking rug comes with a striped pattern in black and white.
Manufacturing: Hand-woven. Each rug is unique and can vary slightly in size and color. Material: Wool Measurement: 180 x 270 cm , 250 x 350 cm , 300 x 400 cm Color: Bone WhiteArticle nr: SHTICBW
Return & Delivery
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout.
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our rugs are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days. Please note - For furniture and bespoke orders, we do not offer returns or open purchases.
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Return costs for rugs from sizes 60 cm to 250 cm: 98 EUR.
- Return costs for rugs in size 300 cm and larger: 245 EUR.
- Return labels are sent by email on request, these need to be printed and attach to the packages.
Material: 100% Wool Cleaning: Vacuum regularly without brush. For more thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is recommended. Stain Removal: Wipe the stain carefully with a mixture of lukewarm water and soap. Absorb excess liquid with a dry microfiber cloth.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
TRACEABLE GOOD FIBER HANDMADE
This is an artisan product made of natural, traceable fibers.
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE