Punja Bricks Wool Rug Bone White
- Individually handmade of 100% wool
- The Punja rug process is reliant on using the outdoor natural weather conditions for the finishing of the rug - a slower process taking the environment into consideration
- The natural fiber has a tendency to shed, this will decrease with help of regular vacuuming but will never cease completely
Manufacturing: Hand-woven. Each rug is unique and can vary slightly in size and color. Material: Wool Measurement: 160 x 230 cm , 180 x 270 cm , 250 x 350 cm , 300 x 400 cm Color: Bone White
- Delivery & Return
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout.
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our rugs are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days. Please note - For furniture and bespoke orders, we do not offer returns or open purchases.
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Return costs for rugs from sizes 60 cm to 250 cm: 98 EUR.
- Return costs for rugs in size 300 cm and larger: 245 EUR.
- Return labels are sent by email on request, these need to be printed and attach to the packages.
- Care instructions
Material: 100% Wool Cleaning: Vacuum regularly without brush. For more thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is recommended.
Due to their long pile and the natural material, shaggy rugs have a tendency to shed. By regular vacuuming, the shedding decreases over time but will never cease completely.
Stain Removal: Wipe the stain carefully with a mixture of lukewarm water and soap. Absorb excess liquid with a dry microfiber cloth.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
TRACEABLE GOOD FIBER HANDMADE
This is an artisan product made of natural, traceable fibers.
TRACE THE RUG
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE