Stig Lindberg Gunnel Rug Walnut Brown
Stig Lindberg x Layered collection is the result of a common love for bold patterns and clean lines. The collection consists of the popular patterns Berså and Trellis, in two colourways each, created in 100% New Zealand wool made of hand spun yarn in a hand knotted technique.
The Gunnel pattern is a tribute to the weaved rug Stig's wife Gunnel designed but never taken into production. The flat weave generates a structured baseline of the rug, accompanied by a tufted shaggy detail in the formation of hand-spun yarn. The distinction of the high/low pile creates a dynamic finish that complements Stig’s signature designs.
Collection: Stig Lindberg Manufacturing: Hand-woven. Each rug is unique and can vary slightly in size and color. Material: 100% New Zealand wool Measurement: 180 x 270 cm , 250 x 350 cm , 300 x 400 cm Color: Walnut Brown
- Delivery & Return
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout. Read more →
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our products are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days.
- In case of return, the customer is responsible for the return cost. Read more →
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Care instructions
Material: 100% New Zealand wool Cleaning: Vacuum regularly without a brush. For more thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is recommended. Stain Removal: Wipe the stain carefully with a mixture of lukewarm water and soap. Absorb excess liquid with a dry microfiber cloth.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
GOOD FIBER HANDMADE
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE