Follow The Trace Wool Rug
Hard to decide? You're welcome to order a free product sample from the drop-down menu above.
Follow The Trace is a patterned rug in pink, red and beige where the tracked pattern of the design references the steps we are taking towards a more transparent industry and our efforts to keep environmental footprints to a minimum. Like all other rugs in our collection, starting with the AW20 collection, it comes with a custom QR code so that the information about the product’s origin can be tracked and understood. Collection: Wool Collection Material: Wool Measurement: 220 x 350 cm Color: MulticolorArticle nr: TRUSTTRACE
Return & Delivery
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout.
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our rugs are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days. Please note - For furniture and bespoke orders, we do not offer returns or open purchases.
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Return costs for rugs from sizes 60 cm to 250 cm: 98 EUR.
- Return costs for rugs in size 300 cm and larger: 245 EUR.
- Return labels are sent by email on request, these need to be printed and attach to the packages.
Material: 100% Wool Cleaning: Vacuum regularly without brush. For more thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is recommended. Stain Removal: Wipe the stain carefully with a mixture of lukewarm water and soap. Absorb excess liquid with a dry microfiber cloth.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
TRACEABLE GOOD FIBER HANDMADE
This is an artisan product made of natural, traceable fibers.
TRACE THE RUG
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE
All our rugs and furniture are designed from the finest natural materials, such as wool, linen, Lenzing viscose, and recycled PET. All rugs has a unique QR code where our customers can track where and how the product has been manufactured. Read more about our work towards a better textile industry in our sustainability plan.
LAYERED SUSTAINABILITY PLAN