Shell Patterned Wool Rug
SHELL is a patterned rug and a part of Layereds collaboration together with renowned Swedish artist Åsa Jungnelius. With a strong emphasis on body and soul, color and shape, Åsa Jungnelius' artistic vision and symbolic aesthetics inject a strong feeling of female power in every object she creates, and in every home, it moves in to. The texture of the rug is created with a mixture of wool and tencel which gives the rug a sheen finish. Tencel is a high-quality version of viscose, and just like the wool it is environmentally friendly and very hardwearing. The rug is handwoven which makes every rug unique, this can result in a small variation of size and color. Due to its hand tufted construction, the carpet has a tendency to initially shed fibers and we therefore recommend to regularly vacuum the carpet.
Collection: Wool Collection Manufacturing: Hand-woven. Each rug is unique and can vary slightly in size and color. Material: Tencel , Wool Measurement: 180 x 270 cm , 250 x 350 cm , 300 x 400 cm Color: Turquoise
- Delivery & Return
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout. Read more →
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our products are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days.
- In case of return, the customer is responsible for the return cost. Read more →
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Care instructions
Material: Tencel, Wool Cleaning: Vacuum regularly without brush. For more thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is recommended. Stain Removal: Wipe the stain carefully with a mixture of lukewarm water and soap. Absorb excess liquid with a dry microfiber cloth.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
GOOD FIBER HANDMADE
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE