SHAGGY Rug Bone White
Layered Shaggy Rug Off White has a warm white color and a cozy and soft expression with high pile. The rugs in the collection are handwoven in wool by a 2000-year-old production method from Greece. Each rug is placed in swirling streams of a natural waterfall to create its lively softness and texture. All pieces in the collection are made individually so there might be variations in size and color, meaning that all our customers can enjoy a unique piece. To prevent the rug from slipping, it is advisable to use a rug pad.
Due to the long pile and the natural material, shaggy rugs have a tendency to shed. By regular vacuuming, the shedding decreases over time but will never cease completely.
Collection: Shaggy Collection Manufacturing: Hand-woven. Each rug is unique and can vary slightly in size and color. Material: Wool Measurement: 160 x 230 cm , 180 x 270 cm , 250 x 350 cm , 300 x 400 cm , 90 x 180 cm Pile length: 60-70 mm Color: Bone WhiteArticle nr: SHOW
Return & Delivery
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout.
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our rugs are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days. Please note - For furniture and bespoke orders, we do not offer returns or open purchases.
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Return costs for rugs from sizes 60 cm to 250 cm: 98 EUR.
- Return costs for rugs in size 300 cm and larger: 245 EUR.
- Return labels are sent by email on request, these need to be printed and attach to the packages.
Material: 100% Wool Cleaning: Vacuum regularly without brush. For more thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is recommended.
Due to their long pile and the natural material, shaggy rugs have a tendency to shed. By regular vacuuming, the shedding decreases over time but will never cease completely.
Stain Removal: Wipe the stain carefully with a mixture of lukewarm water and soap. Absorb excess liquid with a dry microfiber cloth.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
TRACEABLE GOOD FIBER HANDMADE MADE IN EU
This is an artisan product made of natural, traceable fibers.
TRACE THE RUG
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE
Timeless colors and iconic designs with high recognition are two common denominators for our Layered Classics collection. A classic rug not only adds elegance to the room but is also a long-term investment for your home.