OPERA GOERS Patterned Wool Rug
Hard to decide? You're welcome to order a free product sample from the drop-down menu above.a
The Opera Goers is Layereds collaboration together with renowned Norwegian artist Constance Tenvik. Looking at the way she is portraying the people she meets – or these days – doesn’t meet - you immediately get a connection, just as you were there yourself. With Opera Goers, she paints a motif resembling colorful squiggles from afar, but it depicts rows of faces gazing in concentration. The faces are part of an audience witnessing a Gesamtkunstwerk. With this collaborative collection, the function is at the core, the rug will by its design create warmth and softness. But it also has another dimension – inviting art and the appreciation of art – into your home. The texture of the rug is created with a natural wool structure that is environmentally friendly and very hardwearing. The rug is handwoven which makes every rug unique. This can result in a small variation of size and color. Due to its hand tufted construction, the carpet has a tendency to initially shed fibers and we therefore recommend to regularly vacuum the carpet. Collection: Wool Collection Manufacturing: Hand-woven. Each rug is unique and can vary slightly in size and color. Material: Wool Measurement: 180 x 270 cm , 250 x 350 cm , 300 x 400 cm Color: MulticolorArticle nr: OPERA
Return & Delivery
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout.
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our rugs are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days. Please note - For furniture and bespoke orders, we do not offer returns or open purchases.
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Return costs for rugs from sizes 60 cm to 250 cm: 98 EUR.
- Return costs for rugs in size 300 cm and larger: 245 EUR.
- Return labels are sent by email on request, these need to be printed and attach to the packages.
Material: Tencel, Wool Cleaning: Vacuum regularly without brush. For more thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is recommended. Stain Removal: Wipe the stain carefully with a mixture of lukewarm water and soap. Absorb excess liquid with a dry microfiber cloth.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
TRACEABLE GOOD FIBER HANDMADE
This is an artisan product made of natural, traceable fibers.
TRACE THE RUG
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE
THE BREAKING BOUNDARIES
Since the start, LAYERED has been inspired by the interception between interior and art and sprung from the interesting meeting between the two worlds. We have now launched an experimental collection with four, renowned Scandinavian artists. Aida Cheregosha, Åsa Jungnelius, Constance Tenvik and Emilia Ilke.
We challenged the practical Scandinavians to think outside the traditional box and introduce new ideas for what interior design can be.
EXPLORE ALL STYLES