Lotta Agaton 3 Seat Sofa
Lotta Agaton Interiors x Layered. Beautiful, minimal, comforting Scandinavian design. Welcome to read more about the collaboration here.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- We can only ship our furnitures within EU.
- Handmade in Bulgaria
- The fabric of the product is not removable
- All furniture is delivered assembled, please note that modules are delivered separately which are easily joined together with hooks
- Separate modules weigh from 15 to 75 kg, sofas from 50-95 kg
- VELVET: 100% Cotton
- LINEN LOOK: 75% Polyester, 22% Linen, 3% Cotton, Certifierat Oeko-Tex
- BOUCLÉ: 45% cotton, 15% wool, 13% polykarbonat, 19% viscose, 8% polyamide
- CORD: 48% Polyester, 44% Acetat, 8% viscose Certifierat Oeko-Tex
- SHEARLING: 100% Polyester, Certifierat Oeko-Tex
- LEATHER: 100% chrome free leather
: Delivery in 7-14 days , New in Martindale: 40000 , 50000 , 60000 Material: Linen Look , Velvet Measurement: Width: 290 cm, Depth: 130 cm, Height: 54 cm, Seat height: 34 cm, Seat depth 95 cm Color: Bone White , Harvest Yellow , Light Sand , Ochre , Taupe
- Delivery & Return
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout. Read more →
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our rugs are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days.
- In case of return, the customer is responsible for the return cost. Read more →
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Care instructions
Vacuum the furniture regularly, preferably once a week, using the upholstery nozzle.
Always remove stains quickly before they can do any permanent damage to the furniture.
Most stains can be removed with lukewarm water on a clean lint-free cloth. If necessary, add a little neutral detergent. Avoid rubbing the material hard as this could result in loss of color and damage the fabric. It may also be necessary to use a hairdryer to avoid leaving an outline.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
GOOD FIBER HANDMADE MADE IN EU
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE