Lotta Agaton 3 Seat Sofa
Lotta Agaton Interiors x Layered. Beautiful, minimal, comforting Scandinavian design. Welcome to read more about the collaboration here.
- Designed by Lotta Agaton for Layered
- Handmade in EU
- The Linen Look fabric and is a mix of 75% Polyester, 22% Linen, 3% Cotton
- The velvet textile made of Luxe Velvet by BCI cotton to ensure a better global cotton production and of recycled PET bottles
- The Bouclé fabric is a mix of 45% Cotton, 15% Wool, 13% Polycarbonate, 19% Viscose, 8% Polyamide
- Frame made of FSC certified wood to ensure that the material comes from responsibly managed forests
- Seat filled with High Resilience foam which both gives a soft and comfortable seat cushion and goes back to its original shape quickly after compression
- The fabric of the product is not removable but the seating cushions are
- The product weighs about 80 kg. It comes in two parts where each part weighs 40 kg
Martindale: 40000 , 50000 , 60000 Material: Linen Look Measurement: Width: 290 cm, Depth: 130 cm, Height: 54 cm, Seat height: 34 cm, Seat depth 95 cm Color: Bone White
- Delivery & Return
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout. Read more →
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our rugs are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days.
- In case of return, the customer is responsible for the return cost. Read more →
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Care instructions
Vacuum the furniture regularly, preferably once a week, using the upholstery nozzle.
Always remove stains quickly before they can do any permanent damage to the furniture.
Most stains can be removed with lukewarm water on a clean lint-free cloth. If necessary, add a little neutral detergent. Avoid rubbing the material hard as this could result in loss of color and damage the fabric. It may also be necessary to use a hairdryer to avoid leaving an outline.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
GOOD FIBER HANDMADE MADE IN EU
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE