Lake Patterned Wool Rug
Introducing a new, hand-tufted wool collection called The New Scandi, inspired by the new wave of Scandinavian aesthetics and immense innovation. Art, architecture and style have always been at the core of our artistic vision, and with this collection we wish to strengthen this bond. Lake, with its abstract round shapes, references water and the beauty of the Nordic hemisphere, is drawn by Danish textile and paper artist Berit Mogensen Lopez with the vision to continuously create bridges between interior and art, nature and soul. Produced with a sustainability perspective in mind, the rug is hand-tufted in 100% natural materials like wool and Tencel which makes it both is easy to care for and persistent in quality over time. Due to the fact that it is an artisan, hand-crafted product each rug is unique and may differ slightly in appearance.
Collection: The New Scandi Manufacturing: Hand-woven. Each rug is unique and can vary slightly in size and color. Material: Wool Measurement: 180 x 270 cm , 250 x 350 cm , 300 x 400 cm Color: Lake
- Delivery & Return
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout. Read more →
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our products are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days.
- In case of return, the customer is responsible for the return cost. Read more →
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Care instructions
Material: Wool Cleaning: Vacuum regularly without a brush. For more thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is recommended. Stain Removal: Wipe the stain carefully with a mixture of lukewarm water and soap. Absorb excess liquid with a dry microfiber cloth.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
GOOD FIBER HANDMADE
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE