PICNIC Wool Rug
Hard to decide? You're welcome to order a free product sample from the drop-down menu above.a
In collaboration with contemporary artist Emilia Ilke, Layered now launches Picnic Wool Rug. Inspired by ceramics, photography and fashion Emilia embraces the everyday objects of our homes and gives them a new place that is up to the viewer to interpret. The playful design highlights each form's character, and creates a feeling that nothing is to insignificant to be noticed. Picnic rug is handcrafted in 100% soft wool with high pile. The color-scheme is light with a beige base and dusty pastels. These rugs tend to fuzz quite a lot in the first six months, and therefore we recommend you to vacuum regularly to shorten this procedure. After this time the fuzzing will subside. Material: Tencel , Wool Measurement: 180 x 270 cm , 250 x 350 cm Pile length: 30-40 mm Color: NaturalArticle nr: ILKE
Return & Delivery
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout.
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our rugs are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days. Please note - For furniture and bespoke orders, we do not offer returns or open purchases.
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Return costs for rugs from sizes 60 cm to 250 cm: 98 EUR.
- Return costs for rugs in size 300 cm and larger: 245 EUR.
- Return labels are sent by email on request, these need to be printed and attach to the packages.
Material: 100% Wool Cleaning: Vacuum regularly without brush. For more thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is recommended. Stain Removal: Wipe the stain carefully with a mixture of lukewarm water and soap. Absorb excess liquid with a dry microfiber cloth.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
TRACEABLE GOOD FIBER HANDMADE
This is an artisan product made of natural, traceable fibers.
TRACE THE RUG
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE
THE BREAKING BOUNDARIES
Since the start, LAYERED has been inspired by the interception between interior and art and sprung from the interesting meeting between the two worlds. We have now launched an experimental collection with four, renowned Scandinavian artists. Aida Cheregosha, Åsa Jungnelius, Constance Tenvik and Emilia Ilke.
We challenged the practical Scandinavians to think outside the traditional box and introduce new ideas for what interior design can be.
EXPLORE ALL STYLES