Evelina Kroon Korean Chives Jute Rug
The “Late Breakfast” collection consists of three handmade rugs in natural plant fibers with Evelina Kroon’sclear, graphic signature. Here, Evelina continues to operate in the space between art, design and interior andfurther challenges the boundaries by taking on the jute rug - a rug that we usually consider mainly for itsdurable properties. Jute rugs are the perfect choice for places where you want a slightly softer and more cozy feel, such as living rooms, bedrooms or dining areas.
- Handmade in 15% cotton 85% jute
- Graphic patterned designed by artist Evelina Kroon
- Due to the natural material, the rug has a tendency to fluff. The fuzz will decrease over time but will never go away completely.
: New in Collection: Evelina Kroon Manufacturing: Hand-woven. Each rug is unique and can vary slightly in size and color. Material: Cotton , Jute Measurement: 140 x 200 cm , 180 x 270 cm , 200 x 300 cm , 250 x 350 cm Color: Korean Chives
- Delivery & Return
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout. Read more →
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our products are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days.
- In case of return, the customer is responsible for the return cost. Read more →
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Care instructions
Material: 85% Jute 15% Cotton Cleaning: Avoid washing jute rugs, as jute is sensitive to moisture. Vacuum often, shake and air to make your jute rug last a long time.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
GOOD FIBER HANDMADE
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE