Circular Wool Rug Bone White
The inspiration behind the collection heritages from the unique beauty of natural raw materials. By playing with different structures and techniques instead of patterns or color, the undyed wool becomes the central point in the design. As each rug is handwoven individually there might be variations in size and color which means all our customers can experience a unique piece.
The wool is a natural yarn that has not been through any dying processes, it's completely natural. great for environmental purposes and using fewer chemicals.. this, in turn, means that the natural fiber from the sheep has variant shifts in tone and darker strokes and can be seen throughout the rug.
Collection: Textures Manufacturing: Hand-woven. Each rug is unique and can vary slightly in size and color. Material: Wool Measurement: 220 x 350 cm Color: Bone White
- Delivery & Return
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout. Read more →
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our products are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days.
- In case of return, the customer is responsible for the return cost. Read more →
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Care instructions
Material: 100% Wool Cleaning: Vacuum regularly without brush. For more thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is recommended. Stain Removal: Wipe the stain carefully with a mixture of lukewarm water and soap. Absorb excess liquid with a dry microfiber cloth.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
GOOD FIBER HANDMADE
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE