Cecco 2 Seat Sofa
Layered's Modular sofa series is a homage to the Italian 70s , combined with the glamour of Milans past. Meanwhile the production and choice of fabric reflect a modern context where sustainability is in focus.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- We can only ship our furnitures within EU.
- Handmade in Bulgaria
- The fabric of the product is not removable
- All furniture is delivered assembled, please note that modules are delivered separately which are easily joined together with hooks
- Separate modules weigh from 15 to 75 kg, sofas from 50-95 kg
- VELVET: 100% Cotton
- LINEN LOOK: 75% Polyester, 22% Linen, 3% Cotton, Certified Oeko-Tex
- BOUCLÉ: 45% Cotton, 15% Wool, 13% Polykarbonat, 19% Viscose, 8% Polyamide
- CORD: 48% Polyester, 44% Acetat, 8% Viscose Certified Oeko-Tex
- SHEARLING: 100% Polyester, Certified Oeko-Tex
- LEATHER: 100% Chrome free Leather
: New in Martindale: 40000 , 50000 , 60000 Material: Bouclé , Linen Look , Velvet , Wool Measurement: Width: 234 cm, Depth: 97 cm, Height: 60 cm, Seat depth: 70 cm, Seat height: 35 cm, Armrest: 27 cm , Width: 234 cm, Depth: 97 cm, Height: 60 cm, Seat width: 180 cm Seat depth: 70 cm, Seat height: 35 cm, Armrest: 27 cm Color: Beige , Bone White , Cold Clay , Harvest Yellow , Light Sand , Ochre , Pearly off white , Taupe , Warm Clay
- Delivery & Return
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout. Read more →
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our rugs are individually handmade and come in small editions
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA
- You can always return your product within 30 days
- In case of return, the customer is responsible for the return cost. Read more →
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached
- Care instructions
Vacuum the furniture regularly, preferably once a week, using the upholstery nozzle.
Always remove stains quickly before they can do any permanent damage to the furniture.
Most stains can be removed with lukewarm water on a clean lint-free cloth. If necessary, add a little neutral detergent. Avoid rubbing the material hard as this could result in loss of color and damage the fabric. It may also be necessary to use a hairdryer to avoid leaving an outline.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
GOOD FIBER HANDMADE MADE IN EU
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE