Our most premium new rug design is the Artisan Handloom Wool Rug, made from the finest New Zealand wool, in color Francis Pearl: A warm, light greige hue - perfectly suited for elegant interiors. Weaved by hand with high thread count, and featuring double-backing, it is the refined choice for the most exclusive homes. As each rug is woven individually these might be variations in size and color which means all our customers can experience a unique piece. Due to its hand-made construction, the rug has a tendency to initially shed fibers and we therefore recommend to regularly vacuum the rug.
ARTISAN Wool Rug
Return & Delivery
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout.
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our rugs are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days. Please note - For furniture and bespoke orders, we do not offer returns or open purchases.
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Return costs for rugs from sizes 60 cm to 250 cm: 98 EUR.
- Return costs for rugs in size 300 cm and larger: 245 EUR.
- Return labels are sent by email on request, these need to be printed and attach to the packages.
Material: Wool Cleaning: Vacuum regularly without a brush. For more thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is recommended. Stain Removal: Wipe the stain carefully with a mixture of lukewarm water and soap. Absorb excess liquid with a dry microfiber cloth.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
TRACEABLE GOOD FIBER HANDMADE
This is an artisan product made of natural, traceable fibers.
TRACE THE RUG
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE
Timeless colors and iconic designs with high recognition are two common denominators for our Layered Classics collection. A classic rug not only adds elegance to the room but is also a long-term investment for your home.