Artisan Guild Wool Rug Bone White
Made from the finest New Zealand wool, in colors Dusty Mustard & Bone White. Weaved by hand with high thread count, and featuring double-backing, it is the refined choice for the most exclusive homes. As each rug is woven individually there might be variations in size and color which mean all our customers can experience a unique piece.
Due to its hand-made construction, the rug has a tendency to initially shed fibers and we, therefore, recommend to regularly vacuum the rug.
: Customer favorite Collection: Wool Collection Manufacturing: Hand-woven. Each rug is unique and can vary slightly in size and color. Material: Wool Measurement: 180 x 270 cm , 250 x 350 cm , 300 x 400 cm Color: Bone White
- Delivery & Return
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout. Read more →
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our products are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days.
- In case of return, the customer is responsible for the return cost. Read more →
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Care instructions
Material: Wool Cleaning: Vacuum regularly without a brush. For more thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is recommended. Stain Removal: Wipe the stain carefully with a mixture of lukewarm water and soap. Absorb excess liquid with a dry microfiber cloth.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
GOOD FIBER HANDMADE
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE