About the company
WORK WITH US
Layered is a Swedish interior brand that offers quality rugs and furniture with modern Scandinavian design. Founded in 2015, we work with the vision to create unique designs inspired by different types of art forms in fashion, architecture, photography, and culture.
We strive to build a brand with a sustainable focus and to contribute to reduced environmental impact. Sales are through omnichannel and our own showroom as well as through our own web sales, resellers, and agents. We are a team of 15 people and are centrally located on Birger Jarlsgatan 37 in Stockholm.
Layered is a Swedish interior brand offering high quality rugs and furniture. The collections are created with very distinctive designs, based on movements in contemporary culture, yet with different looks. We are strongly inspired by art forms within fashion, photography and architecture with a vision to create timeless pieces with a sustainable focus for modern and elegant homes all over the world. Layered has defined a long-term strategy and focus on developing and growing its own e-commerce channel and therefore we are now looking for a driven Head of E-commerce that can take overall responsibility for our digital growth.About the role
As Head of E-commerce at Layered, you will be responsible for operating and growing our D2C e-commerce. In this role, you will identify business opportunities, set the strategy, establish clear goals and KPIs and ensure that we have a commercial plan that delivers on our strong ambitions. This is a unique opportunity for someone who wants a key role in a growth journey in a company set for international expansion. The Head of E-commerce reports to the CEO Mirja Kjellberg, is a part of the management team and leads a team of four.Responsibilities and tasks
- Responsible for defining and implementing a profitable strategy to achieve desired online growth and state of the art customer experience.
- Responsible for the defining, analyzing and reporting of relevant KPIs to constantly improve e-commerce functionality, customer satisfaction and online sales.
- Responsible for the marketing budget and establishing a clear structure for measurement, analysis, optimization and reporting for all marketing activities, including key contact with performance marketing agency.
- Responsible for the commercial plan and digital marketing strategy to ensure that campaign planning, traffic acquisition and customer experience are constantly optimized to deliver online growth.
- Ensure a digital brand experience in cohesion with the overall seamless sales strategy and Layered's brand vision.
- Lead and continuously develop the work with customer loyalty, retention and marketing automation.
- Lead and continuously develop the work with CRO.
- Prioritize and set the roadmap for technical development projects and continuous improvement of the e-commerce platform.
- Demand and negotiate with external partners in digital marketing.
- Coach, inspire, support and challenge the four people in the e-commerce team for which you have personnel responsibility.
- In close collaboration with the management team, continuously work to drive Layered's growth journey.
- 5+ years of experience and proven track record from previous growth journey in e-commerce where you had overall responsibility for the online sales.
- Experience within D2C sales.
- Experience and in depth understanding of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Paid Social).
- Experience of working in GA, GTM and Data Studio.
- Good technical understanding and experience of setting setting requirement and defining roadmap.
- Proven ability in leading, developing, motivating and inspiring a team.
- Fluent Swedish and English in speech and writing.
- Relevant education in e-commerce, marketing or equivalent.
- A strong ability to define a vision, communicate it and through collaboration with the rest of the organization implement it to achieve the desired result.
- Commercial, results-driven and analytical with an ability to deliver results through own work and by motivating and leading others
- A curious, inclusive and committed leader who has a willingness to contribute with knowledge and energy.
Apply as soon as possible since we are working with continuous selection. We work competency based and don’t want cover letters, only your CV/LinkedIn profile.
About the role
BUYER ASSISTANT INTERNSHIP
Are you ambitious and driven with a genuine interest in interior design? Does a position at a fast-growing and creative company allure you? In that case, the Internship as Buyer Assistant at LAYERED has the potential to be the perfect fit for you.
As a Buyer Assistant-Intern at LAYERED you are eager to learn and take on new challenges, at the same time as you add value to the company with your sales-oriented mind and product development-skills.
Layered is a premium Swedish brand that offers contemporary hand-woven quality rugs, furniture and home textiles. Our vision is to be the most innovative and sustainable brand within the premium segment, and we are proud to say that we are on the right path.
With great organisational skills and an eye for aesthetics you work closely with the Furniture-buyer to develop current collections and research inspiration for future collections. As the ambitious multitasker you are, you help the buyer with various tasks such as sample handling, placing and following up on orders, organising deliveries as well as managing assortment planning.
The Buyer Assistant Internship is a unique opportunity to gain true insights and get hands-on experience of how it is to work as a buyer in an inspiring, fast-paced and ever-changing environment. You will be given responsibility from the first day and have the ability to contribute to the organisation on a daily basis.Skills and requirments
- You are most likely studying to become a buyer, or have recently finished your studies in a similar area
- You are well organised and eager to learn
- You are fluent in English
- You are available for an internship at the Stockholm office for a minimum of 3 months, but preferably longer
- Knowledge in excel is an advantage
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 19th November.