WORK WITH US
Layered is a Swedish interior brand that offers quality rugs and furniture with modern Scandinavian design. Founded in 2015, we work with the vision to create unique designs inspired by different types of art forms in fashion, architecture, photography, and culture.
We strive to build a brand with a sustainable focus and to contribute to reduced environmental impact. Sales are through omnichannel and our own showroom as well as through our own web sales, resellers, and agents. We are a team of 9 people and are centrally located on Engelbrektsgatan 21 at Humlegården in Stockholm.
ECOMMERCE & ONLINE SALES INTERNSHIP
We are currently seeking an Ecommerce intern who will assist the ecommerce team with product management, content publication and distribution, site analysis & optimization as well as digital marketing activities. To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility independently with a customer-first mind-set at all times.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsible for content publication and distribution, merchandising and order analysis
- Responsible for product setup, product content enhancement
- Responsible for marketplaces sales and setup
- Assist in traffic acquisition and digital marketing activities
- Opportunity to own special projects such as product review management, competitive analysis, design and site experience research, consumer trends research, consumer acquisition + campaign proposal development, process research + enhancement, etc
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Analytical focus with attention to detail
- Logic, problem solving abilities.
- Ecommerce/digital background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and proactive; isn’t afraid to ask questions and figure out how to get things done.
- Interest in interior design
WHAT WE’LL PROVIDE: Located in central Stockholm our headquarters sits together with our new showroom, right next to Humlegården. We offer an open, collaborative, independent work environment with room to grow.
Send your application to our CMO at email@example.com no later than May 29.