- Handmade in Bulgaria.
- Velvet textile made of Luxe Velvet by BCI cotton to ensure a better global cotton production and of recycled PET bottles.
- Our Linen Look Fabric is a mix of 75% Polyester, 22% Linen, 3% Cotton.
- Our Bouclé Fabric is a mix of 45% Cotton, 15% Wool, 13% Polycarbonate, 19% Viscose, 8% Polyamide.
- Our Cord Fabric is a mix of 48% Polyester, 44% Acetate, 8% viscose.
- Frame handmade of FSC certified wood to ensure that the material comes from responsibly managed forests.
- Seat filled with High Resilience foam which both gives a soft and comfortable seat cushion and goes back to its original shape quickly after compression.
- The fabric of the product is not removable.
- The product comes fully assembled upon delivery and weighs about 25 kg.
- If more than one product is bought, i.e. a package of modules, the products are delivered separately and put together by the customer.
Rosso Corner Modul Right
Layered's Modular sofa series is a homage to the Italian 70s, combined with the glamour of Milans past.Meanwhile the production and choice of fabric reflect a modern context where sustainability is in focus. Martindale: Bouclé: 60 000 , Linen Look: 40 000 , Velvet: 50 000 Material: Bouclé , Cord , Linen Look , Velvet Measurement: Length: 97 cm, Width: 97 cm, Height: 60cm, Seat depth: 70 cm, Seat height: 35 cm, Armrest: 27 cm Color: Bone White , Cold Clay , Fresh Pearly Gray , Gerald´s Ochre , Light Nougat , Pearly Off White , True Greige , Warm ClayArticle nr: FCROSM5R
Return & Delivery
Vacuum the furniture regularly, preferably once a week, using the upholstery nozzle.
Always remove stains quickly before they can do any permanent damage to the furniture.
Most stains can be removed with lukewarm water on a clean lint-free cloth. If necessary, add a little neutral detergent. Avoid rubbing the material hard as this could result in loss of color and damage the fabric. It may also be necessary to use a hairdryer to avoid leaving an outline.
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE