MODERN ORIENTAL Shaggy Rug
Hard to decide? You're welcome to order a free product sample from the drop-down menu above.a
Layered's Modern Oriental collection is inspired by the Moroccan rug culture in a modern way and is produced in 100% soft wool. Each rug has been embroidered with their own, unique symbols that together have their own story to tell, such as love, strength or wisdom. The Tree of Life has symbols that describe eternity and the growth of life, with a mixture of dusty pink, rusty red, and blue colors. These rugs tend to fuzz quite a lot in the first six months, and therefore we recommend you to vacuum regularly to shorten this procedure. After this time the fuzzing will subside. Collection: Modern Oriental Material: Wool Measurement: 180 x 270 cm, 250 x 350 cm Pile length: 30-40 mm Color: Tree Of LifeArticle nr: RESTRE
Return & Delivery
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout.
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our rugs are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days. Please note - For furniture and bespoke orders, we do not offer returns or open purchases.
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Return costs for rugs from sizes 60 cm to 250 cm: 98 EUR.
- Return costs for rugs in size 300 cm and larger: 245 EUR.
- Return labels are sent by email on request, these need to be printed and attach to the packages.
Material: 100% Wool Cleaning: The rug shall, after being unpacked, being turned upside down and shaken to bring out the natural life in the yarn after being transported. Vacuum regularly without brush. For more thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is recommended. Stain Removal: Wipe the stain carefully with a mixture of lukewarm water and soap. Absorb excess liquid with a dry microfiber cloth.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
TRACEABLE GOOD FIBER HANDMADE
This is an artisan product made of natural, traceable fibers.
TRACE THE RUG
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE
Material: 100% New Zealand WoolCleaning:The rug shall, after being unpacked, being turned ups...
A RUG CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
How does color affect you and your home? And how do you spread energy and harmony through your decor? Let the decorator Sofia Tretow show how you can pair color and style. Sofia is a colorful stylist from Stockholm, with a passion for extravagant and romantic decor.
READ THE COLOR GUIDE