MODERN ORIENTAL Shaggy Rug Bone White
Due to the long pile and the natural material, shaggy rugs have a tendency to shed. By regular vacuuming, the shedding decreases over time but will never cease completely.
Collection: Modern Oriental Manufacturing: Hand-woven. Each rug is unique and can vary slightly in size and color. Material: Wool Measurement: 180 x 270 cm , 250 x 350 cm Pile length: 30-40 mm Color: Story of Tangier
- Delivery & Return
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout.
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our rugs are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days. Please note - For furniture and bespoke orders, we do not offer returns or open purchases.
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Return costs for rugs from sizes 60 cm to 250 cm: 98 EUR.
- Return costs for rugs in size 300 cm and larger: 245 EUR.
- Return labels are sent by email on request, these need to be printed and attach to the packages.
- Care instructions
Material: 100% Wool Cleaning: The rug shall, after being unpacked, being turned upside down and shaken to bring out the natural life in the yarn after being transported. Vacuum regularly without brush. For more thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is recommended.
Due to their long pile and the natural material, shaggy rugs have a tendency to shed. By regular vacuuming, the shedding decreases over time but will never cease completely.
Stain Removal: Wipe the stain carefully with a mixture of lukewarm water and soap. Absorb excess liquid with a dry microfiber cloth.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
TRACEABLE GOOD FIBER HANDMADE
This is an artisan product made of natural, traceable fibers.
TRACE THE RUG
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE