LEVELS Shaggy Rug Francis Pearl
Hard to decide? You're welcome to order a free product sample from the drop-down menu above.a
Levels draw its inspiration from the Fallingwater House, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, with its color scale and timeless expression. The inspiration is reflected in a minimalist, eco-friendly and high-quality design made from recycled PET bottles. The material is durable and easy to handle and gives the carpet an exclusive shine and soft finish. To mark the architectural references, a special tufting technique is also added with a variation of high and low pile. The ambition is to focus on the beauty of the pure design language of this era.
Due to the long pile and the natural material, shaggy rugs have a tendency to shed. By regular vacuuming, the shedding decreases over time but will never cease completely.
Manufacturing: Hand-woven. Each rug is unique and can vary slightly in size and color. Material: Recycled PET Measurement: 180 x 270 cm , 250 x 350 cm , 300 x 400 cm Color: Francis PearlArticle nr: SHLEFP
Return & Delivery
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout.
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our rugs are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days. Please note - For furniture and bespoke orders, we do not offer returns or open purchases.
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Return costs for rugs from sizes 60 cm to 250 cm: 98 EUR.
- Return costs for rugs in size 300 cm and larger: 245 EUR.
- Return labels are sent by email on request, these need to be printed and attach to the packages.
Material: 100% Recycled PET-bottles Cleaning: Vacuum regularly without brush. For more thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is recommended.
Due to their long pile and the natural material, shaggy rugs have a tendency to shed. By regular vacuuming, the shedding decreases over time but will never cease completely.
Stain Removal: Wipe the stain carefully with a mixture of lukewarm water and soap. Absorb excess liquid with a dry microfiber cloth.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
TRACEABLE GOOD FIBER HANDMADE RECYCLED
This is an artisan product made of recycled, traceable material.
TRACE THE RUG
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE