KNOT wool rug is a handwoven rug in 100% wool and designed by Kristina Tjäder from the Swedish fashion brand HOUSE OF DAGMAR. KNOT Rug is inspired by the traditional rugs that were made to warm up the floor and give warmth to the environment. With its tassels and unbleached wool KNOT is a timeless design that is made to last. As each rug is handwoven individually there might be variations in size and color which mean all our customers can experience a unique piece.
KNOT Wool Rug Oatmeal
Hard to decide? You're welcome to order a free product sample from the drop-down menu above.a
Return & Delivery
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout.
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our rugs are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days. Please note - For furniture and bespoke orders, we do not offer returns or open purchases.
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Return costs for rugs from sizes 60 cm to 250 cm: 98 EUR.
- Return costs for rugs in size 300 cm and larger: 245 EUR.
- Return labels are sent by email on request, these need to be printed and attach to the packages.
Material: 100% Wool Cleaning: Vacuum regularly without brush. For more thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is recommended. Stain Removal: Wipe the stain carefully with a mixture of lukewarm water and soap. Absorb excess liquid with a dry microfiber cloth.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
TRACEABLE GOOD FIBER HANDMADE
This is an artisan product made of natural, traceable fibers.
TRACE THE RUG
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE
THE HERITAGE COLLECTION
Kristina Tjäder x Layered