Fallingwater Shaggy Rug Nougat
The shaggy rug Fallingwater Nougat has a light brown color and a medium pile. Using the Fallingwater House, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright as the source of inspiration, the collection seeks to reinterpret the icon building’s color scheme and timeless expression through a small range of minimalistic and essential designs made of 100% recycled PET. The rugs are semi-shiny, durable, have a quick dry, and are easy to care for.
Due to the long pile and the natural material, shaggy rugs have a tendency to shed. By regular vacuuming, the shedding decreases over time but will never cease completely.
Collection: Fallingwater Manufacturing: Hand-woven. Each rug is unique and can vary slightly in size and color. Material: Recycled PET Measurement: 180 x 270 cm , 250 x 350 cm , 300 x 400 cm Pile length: 20-30 mm Color: Nougat
- Delivery & Return
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout. Read more →
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our products are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days.
- In case of return, the customer is responsible for the return cost. Read more →
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Care instructions
Material: 100% Recycled PET-bottles Cleaning: Vacuum regularly without brush. For more thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is recommended.
Due to their long pile and the natural material, shaggy rugs have a tendency to shed. By regular vacuuming, the shedding decreases over time but will never cease completely.
Stain Removal: Wipe the stain carefully with a mixture of lukewarm water and soap. Absorb excess liquid with a dry microfiber cloth.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
GOOD FIBER HANDMADE RECYCLED
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE