- Made of 100% recycled PET bottles
- Highly durable material that wears well and absorbs very little moisture from spills
- Easy to maintain
- Light reflects off the plastic fibers in much the same way as viscose, offering a bright, glossy sheen
- The rug has a tendency to shed. By regular vacuuming, the shedding decreases over time but will never cease completely.
Closing The Loop Rug
Hard to decide? You're welcome to order a free product sample from the drop-down menu above.a
Cutting edge, elegant and easy. A truly modern collection marrying sustainability and style. This collection reflects its planet-savvy nature inside and out. Material: Recycled PET Measurement: 180 x 270 cm , 250 x 350 cm , 300 x 400 cm Pile length: 13-16 mm Color: MustardArticle nr: SPMU
Return & Delivery
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout.
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our rugs are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days. Please note - For furniture and bespoke orders, we do not offer returns or open purchases.
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Return costs for rugs from sizes 60 cm to 250 cm: 98 EUR.
- Return costs for rugs in size 300 cm and larger: 245 EUR.
- Return labels are sent by email on request, these need to be printed and attach to the packages.
Material: 100% Recycled PET-bottles Cleaning: Vacuum regularly without brush. For more thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is recommended. Stain Removal: Wipe the stain carefully with a mixture of lukewarm water and soap. Absorb excess liquid with a dry microfiber cloth.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
TRACEABLE GOOD FIBER HANDMADE
This is an artisan product made of natural, traceable fibers.
TRACE THE RUG
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE