Cecco Lounge Right
Layered's Modular sofa series is a homage to the Italian 70s , combined with the glamour of Milans past. Meanwhile the production and choice of fabric reflect a modern context where sustainability is in focus.
- Handmade in Bulgaria
- Textile made of Luxe Velvet by BCI cotton to ensure a better global cotton production and of recycled PET bottles
- Frame handmade of FSC certified wood to ensure that the material comes from responsibly managed forests
- Seat filled with High Resilience foam which both gives a soft and comfortable seat cushion and goes back to its original shape quickly after compression
- The fabric of the product is not removable.
- The product comes fully assembled upon delivery and weighs about 30 kg. If more than one product is bought, i.e. a package of modules, the products are delivered separately and put together by the customer.
Martindale: 40000 , 50000 , 60000 Material: Bouclé , Linen Look , Velvet Measurement: Width: 117 cm, Depth: 172 cm , Height: 60 cm, Seat depth: 142 cm, Seat height: 35 cm, Armrest: 27 cm , Width: 117 cm, Depth: 172 cm, Height: 60 cm, Seat depth: 142 cm, Seat height: 35 cm, Armrest: 27 cm , Width: 117 cm, Depth: 97 cm, Height: 60 cm, Seat depth: 70 cm, Seat height: 35 cm, Armrest: 27 cm Color: Bone White , Brandy , Cold Clay , Gerald´s Ochre , Pearly off white , True Greige , Warm Clay , Wheat
- Delivery & Return
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout. Read more →
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our rugs are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days.
- In case of return, the customer is responsible for the return cost. Read more →
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Care instructions
Vacuum the furniture regularly, preferably once a week, using the upholstery nozzle.
Always remove stains quickly before they can do any permanent damage to the furniture.
Most stains can be removed with lukewarm water on a clean lint-free cloth. If necessary, add a little neutral detergent. Avoid rubbing the material hard as this could result in loss of color and damage the fabric. It may also be necessary to use a hairdryer to avoid leaving an outline.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
GOOD FIBER HANDMADE MADE IN EU
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE