Introducing a new, hand-tufted wool rug with a playful, state-of-the art aestethic. With its light pastel color-scheme of pink, yellow and beige it lights up any interior and naturally becomes the centre piece of the room. Produced with a sustainability perspective in mind, the rug is hand-tufted in 100% natural materials like wool and Tencel which makes it both is easy to care for and persistent in quality over time - making it suitable for the living room as well as a children's room or dining area. Due to the fact that it is an artisan, hand-crafted product each rug is unique and may differ slightly in appearance.
CANDYLAND Wool Rug
Hard to decide? You're welcome to order a free product sample from the drop-down menu above.a
Return & Delivery
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout.
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our rugs are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days. Please note - For furniture and bespoke orders, we do not offer returns or open purchases.
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Return costs for rugs from sizes 60 cm to 250 cm: 98 EUR.
- Return costs for rugs in size 300 cm and larger: 245 EUR.
- Return labels are sent by email on request, these need to be printed and attach to the packages.
Material: 20% Tencel, 80% Wool Cleaning: Vacuum regularly without brush. For more thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is recommended. Stain Removal: Wipe the stain carefully with a mixture of lukewarm water and soap. Absorb excess liquid with a dry microfiber cloth.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
TRACEABLE GOOD FIBER HANDMADE
This is an artisan product made of natural, traceable fibers.
TRACE THE RUG
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE