Breton Wool Rug Gray
BRETON Gray rug is a handwoven rug designed by Kristina Tjäder from the Swedish fashion brand HOUSE OF DAGMAR. For this collaborative collection pure wool and hemp are being used the patterns of the BRETON rug is designed with traditional stripes made to fit the modern home. With its color of gray and unbleached wool, it creates a calm and light environment. As each rug is handwoven individually there might be variations in size and color which mean all our customers can experience a unique piece.
Collection: Heritage Manufacturing: Hand-woven. Each rug is unique and can vary slightly in size and color. Material: Hemp , Wool Measurement: 180 x 270 cm , 250 x 350 cm , 300 x 400 cm Color: Gray
- Delivery & Return
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout. Read more →
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our products are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days.
- In case of return, the customer is responsible for the return cost. Read more →
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Care instructions
Material: 50% Wool 50% Hemp Cleaning: Vacuuming, spot-cleaning, and air drying. Hemp is very sensitive to water, use a very small amount. Any washing or stain removal has the potential to brown a jute rug because of its sensitivity to water. Stain Removal: Gently brush with a soft brush or an uncolored cloth with water. Be careful. For acidic stains, use club soda instead of water. Dry quickly with a hairdryer.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
GOOD FIBER HANDMADE
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE