Axel Wannberg Wood Table Wave
- Designed by Axel Wannberg för Layered
- These tables are produced in Sweden with handwork, feeling and modern technology of solid wood from Croatia.
- Handcrafted and treated with linseed oil and hardwax oil
- The product comes fully assembled upon delivery and weighs about 30-35 kg
- Read more about the collaboration Axel Wannberg x LAYERED →
: Fast delivery Manufacturing: Design by Axel Wannberg x LAYERED. Handmade and locally produced by Lind Snickeri. Treated and polished with linseed oil and hardwax oil. Material: Wood, Oak Veneer Measurement: Width: 120 cm, Depth: 70 cm, Height: 41 cm Color: Oak
- Delivery & Return
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout. Read more →
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our rugs are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days.
- In case of return, the customer is responsible for the return cost. Read more →
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Care instructions
Wave is produced in oak and is highly durable, largely because of that resistance to moisture. A chair or table in solid oak rarely has problems in continuing to live in it generations, provided you look after and maintain your furniture in the right way. Our table Wave is treated with linseed oil and hardwax oil. Each time a piece of furniture is treated with oil, saturated the wood. An oiled surface treatment then gains an exceptional resistance to grease stains, because the absorption capacity of the wood becomes very low. One should still pay attention to that stains from other liquids can easily occur if you don't wipe them up immediately.
CLEANING & CARE
To minimize the risk of any permanent stains, you should always remove spilled food immediately and wipe off any residue or liquids. Regardless of surface treatment, you should always use coasters on your coffee table, as rings on the table are the most common type of stains. If food or drink is spilled, you can in most cases easily wipe the exposed area with a damp cloth. More ingrained dirt spots can be sanded away with a fine sandpaper followed by a surface treatment.
When we started Layered our first goal was to be as transparent as possible. We aim to develop products that last a lifetime in your home.
HANDMADE MADE IN EU
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE