Anemone Lambswool Blanket Khalo
- Made of 100% natural lambswool from New Zealand
- Handmade by the well-known textile company KLIPPAN
- Thick and soft
: Free delivery Material: Lambswool Measurement: 130 x 200 cm
- Delivery & Return
- All orders will be delivered to the gate. Additional services are selectable at the checkout. Read more →
- The delivery times stated above are only an estimate as all our rugs are individually handmade and come in small editions.
- Buy now and pay later with KLARNA.
- You can always return your product within 30 days.
- In case of return, the customer is responsible for the return cost. Read more →
- The product should be unused and with all labels left attached.
- Care instructions
Cleaning instructions: Dry cleaning only, iron at a low temperature, do not tumble dry or use bleach. Care Instructions:
After some time, all-natural wool tends to form burls (small balls of wool on the surface). The finer the wool the more sensitive it is. Avoid too high pressure on the blanket as this may contribute to the creation of burls, do e.g., not use it as a seat cushion or as the primary cover for a sofa. To keep the blanket soft and fluffy you “rug” it. This can be done several times with help of a steel comb or Velcro.
Hold the Velcro vertical and grab both ends between your thumb and index finger. The “teeth” on the Velcro should be in the same direction as you intend to brush. If you hold it correct it should go smooth and be neither heavy nor unsteady. Brush the blanket from within and out, with long, even and sweeping movements. Do not brush too hard – as you may risk losing too much of the wool fibres. Cover the blanket piece by piece, until it is fluffy and has an even surface. Finish off by hanging it outside to air..
GOOD FIBER MADE IN EU
WE LOVE YOUR STYLE! TAG YOUR IMAGE @LAYERED_OFFICIAL TO BE SHOWN HERE